Monitoring your employees’ online activity is very hard. More often, employees that get comfortable with the workplace tend to slack and rely on how close they are with their employers. Instances such as, once the employee gets distracted, and even if they knew that the company is monitoring their work performance, they always find ways to evade from being discovered.
Many employers are now using CCTV cameras in each office to ensure that their employees are doing their job, but somehow, employees seem to find a way out!
Employees that are distracted can cause several reasons for a company to become an unproductive workplace. It is like an epidemic that spreads from one person to another. It may cause a downfall for the company! That is why many companies give incentives to employees who are efficient and productive in the tasks given to them and could reach a certain quota. This is for them to focus on their tasks alone and avoid slacking.
Creating a healthy and engaged workforce is one thing an employer considers, but they must consider the protection of their company assets, too. Employers and their employees shared company information, and the company felt compelled that protecting such information to leak is important, too. Leakage of customer information, for example, can bring a harmful effect on the company, reputation-wise. Potential customers or clients might be hesitating about divulging their information to your company.
Along with incentives and motivations, companies can now take advantage of using monitoring software on all company-issued devices. It can work on all devices’ operating systems, such as iOS, Android.
Employee monitoring software works in many ways that can satisfy the employers’ needs in tracking their employees’ activities, and has its following features:
- It is always advisable for employers to purchase an inexpensive app that also provides lifetime upgrades.
- Look for monitoring software that can track text messages, calls, and even e-mails that your employee has on the company-issued device. Company-issued devices are given by employers for company purposes, and they have to protect their assets, especially confidential information about their company’s products and services.
- Field employees are always in their assigned sites, and you never know where they may be at this point. Monitoring software helps employers track their location. In this way, employees will not be able to lie about their whereabouts if they decide to do an extra-curricular activity.
- Employers knew that their workers are in their assigned places, but do they know whether they do their works diligently? You can now initiate the camera to take pictures of the surroundings using the monitoring software’s advanced application.
- Employers can now track the history of their workers’ devices. They can monitor the websites they had been and which website they visited the most.
Through this monitoring software, employers can now be alerted when an employee attempts to access to non-work related sites on their company-issued devices. Be sure to give them a heads-up once you purchase a monitoring app! That way, they will be able to know the working hour boundaries.
Visit Highster Mobile to learn more about this amazing monitoring software.